A devastating fire that has broken out from Family Planning department’s centre godown in Dhaka’s Mohakhali area early Sunday, could not totally control.
Two more fire service vehicles have joined to douse the fire. It has taken too time to douse the fire as the fire service vehicles can not reach the spot directly.
Earliar, 14 units of firefighters have controlled the fire partially.
Sources said the fire originated from Saline and birth control pill’s tin-shed godown around 12:30am.
The reason behind the fire could not be known yet. Fire Service’s control room official Mahamud Hahan said the fire might be occurred from electric short circuit.
Meanwhile, Health department supplied oral salaine and pill to hospitals and clinics in the country.
bdtodays.com/rdhasan/9 April 2017